Solton started to build amplifiers around 1972. This must be one of the earliest models, all point to point wiring (the later BV 60's had PCBs).
When I got it, it had a burnt resistor on the standby switch, a cracked electrolytic and several other issues. I replaced all resistors because most of them were outside tolerance and all electrolytics. The other capacitors were OK, tubes and transformers all good. The tolex at the corners was gone, so I cut small pieces from the inside and glued them into place.
It sounds great now, and I was lucky to get a matching 2x12" cabinet for it (last picture).